Tips for Rabbit Hunting Success
Preparation for a rabbit hunting is quite simple. You do not need a car, special uniforms. And you don’t have to wait for anyone, you can go alone. The most important thing is to have a gun, a camouflage robe, warm clothes, and a folding chair. These tips are useful for both beginners and professionals.
An important step is choosing the right waiting place. For this, cabbage fields with field roads are suitable. Also, rabbits are often found in forest plantations along the roads. It is also worth considering the state of the moon. At different times, it shines differently. For example, the full moon shines brighter at midnight.
Useful Tips for Beginners
Experienced hunters know some tricks that will help beginners to facilitate their first trip to the rabbit hunt. Among all the recommendations, professionals especially highlight the following:
– Shooting at a distance of more than 50 meters rarely makes sense.
– The first shot usually determines everything. The second one rarely succeeds.
– The best weather for hunting rabbits is a severe frost.
– You need to wait for the rabbit calmly, without unnecessary movements.
– To warm yourself, it’s enough to relax and tighten your muscles.
– Rabbits often show the main activity in the late night, and during the day they rest.
– It’s worth taking a chair. It will be hard to sit on a stone or a snag for a long time because the back will become very tired.
– Warm clothes will help not to freeze and feel comfortable at all stages of hunting.
The main thing to remember is that not every hunt is successful. This rule is true even for professional hunters. A gradual gain of experience and competent adherence to tips will help not only come to success but also enjoy the hunting process itself.